SCOUT Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Scout Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Scout Group website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Scout Group website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- Phone: 404-917-2688 extension 246
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1375 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 180N, Atlanta, GA 30309
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
FORMAL APPROVAL OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Scout Group Management
This statement was created on July 27, 2020.